PERMANENT TEE TIME CONTRACT
A non-refundable annual $320 administration fee is required for each tee time. This fee funds the tournament program prize pool and includes a USGA/CDGA handicap fees for the year for each player.
Each group is responsible for payment of four greens fees each week. You may contact the Head Golf Professional Steve Gillie by 6:00pm on the Wednesday prior to the weekend to cancel your tee time. There is no penalty if your cancellation is made by that deadline.
If staff has not been notified and the group is not at 100% attendance for any given day, a $50 fee for each golfer not in attendance will be charged to your group. Season Members must play for their attendance to count.
In cases of inclement weather, your group is not required to play. This decision will be made by the PGA professional staff. If you have any doubts as to whether or not your group is responsible for your tee time due to inclement weather, please contact the pro shop.
PACE OF PLAY
All Permanent Tee-Times are required to keep pace with the group in front of them. If your group can not keep pace the Professional staff at Randall Oaks has the option to:
- Have your group skip a hole or holes in order to have your group keep pace.
- Move your tee time later in the morning in order to minimize the impact of your group’s slow play.
- Refund your deposit and cancel your Permanent Tee-Time.
The following fees are due weekly at check-in.
- Non Resident: $69 to ride | $58 to walk
- Resident: $64 to ride | $53 to walk
2019 IMPORTANT DATES
- Opening Weekend: April 6th & 7th
- Dundee Open Round 2: No Sunday PTT on 9/15
- Closing Weekend: October 12th & 13th – Buffet follows golf
As the person responsible for this tee-time, I will personally see that each and every member of our group is made aware of and adheres by the conditions outlined above. Type your name below to approve your contract.