Indoor Golf at Randall Oaks
Indoor Golf will be returning to Randall Oaks on December 17th!
Click Here to Book Now!
INDOOR SIMULATOR HOURS
MONDAY: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
TUESDAY- FRIDAY: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
SATURDAY: 8:00 AM- 9:00 PM
SUNDAY: 8:00 AM- 7:00 PM
***CLOSED ON 12/24, 12/25, 12/31, 1/1
INDOOR SIMULATOR RATES
***Rate is split amongst your entire group/ not per person.
1/2 HOUR: $25 ($20 for members)
1 HOUR: $40 ($30 for members on weekdays/ $35 on weekends)
Senior Special: Monday-Friday from 9-2 pm ($32 for 1 hour or $20 for 1/2 hour)
INDOOR SIMULATOR LEAGUES
Interested in joining an indoor winter league? CLICK HERE FOR OPTIONS AND TO SIGN UP
INDOOR SIMULATOR PERMANENT TEE TIMES
Interested in securing a permanent weekend indoor time? CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND TO LOCK IN YOUR SPOT
INDOOR SIMULATOR PARTY/ GROUP EVENT
Interested in hosting a birthday party or other event that includes the simulators, side banquet room, and bar space?
Please reach out to Bob Mertel at email@example.com or call the pro-shop at 847-428-5661
GOLF COURSE LISTING
Click the button below to view the 100 world class golf courses that are available to play on our TruGolf Simulators.
GOLF SIMULATOR FAQ
- What will the operating hours be? We will be open 7 days a week ranging from 8 am – 9 pm. See above for specific times.
- Do I need a reservation? Yes, reservations will ALWAYS be recommended.
- What are the rates? $40 per hour or $25 per 1/2 hour rental. This is per simulator, and the cost is split amongst however many golfers are in your “party”. Discounts are available for DTPD Golf Members- see above.
- How long does it take to play a round? It will take roughly 30 minutes per player, per 9 holes played. So a group of 4 can expect to play 9 holes in roughly 2 hours. Make a plan at the time of booking, as you will likely be unable to “extend” your simulator rental. There will likely be bookings behind you.
- Can I just practice? Yes, there is a practice / driving range mode! You receive excellent data about things like club head speed, spin rate, and distances produced with each swing!
- How do I pay? We are not requiring payment with booking at the current time. Your Simulator Attendant, will process any payments as your rental nears completion.
- Where are the simulators located? They are located in the Banquet & Event space at the Randall Oaks GC clubhouse.
- Are food and drinks available? The bar will be open and available everyday. Limited food items are available during the week. More food items available on the weekend.
- Are the simulators complicated to use? We will have staff on-hand to… “show you the ropes.” We will take you through each part of the process, step-by-step.