Indoor Golf at Randall Oaks
Indoor Golf is now done for the winter season. It will return in December 2022.
GOLF COURSE LISTING
Click the button below to view the 100 world class golf courses that are available to play on our TruGolf Simulators.
GOLF SIMULATOR FAQ
- What will the operating hours be? We will be open 7 days a week from 9am-9pm.
- Do I need a reservation? Yes, reservations will ALWAYS be required!
- What are the rates? $40 per hour or $25 per 1/2 hour rental. This is per simulator, and the cost is split amongst however many golfers are in your “party”. Discounts are available for 2022 DTPD Golf Members.
- How long does it take to play a round? It will take roughly 30 minutes per player, per 9 holes played. So a group of 4 can expect to play 9 holes in roughly 2 hours. Make a plan at the time of booking, as you will likely be unable to “extend” your simulator rental. There will likely be bookings behind you.
- Can I just practice? Yes, there is a practice / driving range mode! You receive excellent data about things like club head speed, spin rate, and distances produced with each swing!
- How do I pay? We are not requiring payment with booking at the current time. Your Simulator Attendant, will process any payments as your rental nears completion.
- Are there COVID Protocols in place? Yes, we are limiting participation to 4 golfers per simulator at a given time. There will be a maximum of 12 people playing golf in a 3,200 square foot space rated at a capacity of 225 people by the Fire Marshall. Face coverings are required inside the building.
- Where are the simulators located? They are located in the Banquet & Event space at the Randall Oaks GC clubhouse.
- Are food and drinks available? The bar will be open and available everyday starting Wednesday, January 12th. The kitchen will open everyday by 11:00 am starting on Saturday, January 15th.
- Are the simulators complicated to use? We will have staff on-hand to… “show you the ropes.” We will take you through each part of the process, step-by-step.
- Can I start booking reservations for beyond tomorrow? Tee times are available for the next few weeks. We ask that you only book times you are confident you can keep. Demand is going to be very high.