It just makes sense to host your next golf event at Randall Oaks Golf Club where your guests can enthusiastically enjoy their time together in a comfortable atmosphere. With an incredible 18-hole championship golf course, we make it easy to appeal to a diverse range of golfers. Large groups or small groups, your guests are sure to comment on the fun they had at Randall Oaks.
To take the first step in hosting your event with us at, please complete our request form.
When it comes to hosting a golf outing, convenience means more now than ever before. No one makes golf more convenient than Randall Oaks Golf Club. Our golf facility is conveniently located off of I-90 and Randall road just minutes away from Schaumburg, St. Charles, Crystal Lake, Huntley and Barrington. Randall Oaks GC provides a welcome retreat and a premier golf experience.
Whether a large charity event or just a group of 12 on a golf getaway, Randall Oaks Golf Club has your complete satisfaction in mind from the start. Over the years we have had the privilege of serving many groups in the greater Chicago area. How does our friendly and professional staff make your decision to host your event at Randall Oaks the right one? We eliminate EVERY possibility of your guests NOT having a great time! Our golf entertainment experience includes frequent beverage cart service, courtesy marshals to assist players and keep everyone on schedule, and additional touches you can’t get at other golf courses. Just complete the form to receive additional information and to contact our staff.
Food & Beverage
There are a wide variety of Food & Beverage options available for your next golf event. From Box Lunches to Pig Roasts we have just the right menu to please your group. Some of our most popular options can be found on the second page of our Golf Outing brochure below. Don’t see something you like? We can work with you to come up with Food & Beverage options that meet your needs.
Your event will include:
- Meticulously manicured championship course
- PA system and announcements
- Advance tee time reservations
- Registration and award tables
- Personalized scorecards and cart signs
- Contest Markers
- Beverage Cart Service
Additional Options Available:
- Scoring service after golf
- Additional Beverage Tickets
- Beat the Pro Contests
- Hole in One Insurance
- Putting Contest
- Hole Sponsor Signs
Starting Options for Your Event
We have a variety of starting options available for your event. Tee time starts will fit a wide variety of the events we host. Shotgun starts are available on a limited basis. To achieve a shotgun start, a minimum dollar amount of dollars must be spent on golf to reserve the golf course. Please call for more information.
Top 5 Reasons Why Golf Can Boost Your Business
- Employee Retention. Golf outings are less expensive than traditional parties, more fun and provide opportunities for people of all ages and skill levels to enjoy an outdoor activity together. It also removes access barriers to senior staff.
- Customer Reward. Simply teeing off together is a good way to solicit new business or maintain existing relationships with time to talk over new products and services.
- Health & Fitness. Use golf to promote lifelong exercise and fitness as well as coveted qualities like patience. Getting away from the office to enjoy the outdoors lowers stress levels and provides valuable “me” time.
- Employee Benefit. Use golf as a rewards program, employee recognition program or as a bonus to your most valued staff.
- Boost Your Events Schedule. Do you have an annual sales meeting where your staff is stuck indoors for days at a time? Are you looking for a new way to connect with customers? Plan your next meeting at the golf course and incorporate some play into the day. The mix boosts attention spans and productivity while providing valuable networking opportunities.